Medicover Poland - 26 years of experience in healthcare
For 26 years Medicover Poland has focused on a wide range of health and wellbeing services. The portfolio includes preventive and outpatient care services, specialist healthcare, state-of-the-art dental services, advanced in vitro procedures, innovative wellness solutions – including sport and diet. Medicover operates medical centers, wide-profile hospitals, pharmacies, infertility clinics, dental centers and optical showrooms. In addition, we offer sports and recreation packages and cafeteria programmes for corporate customers.
Medicover Poland is present in all the regions throughout the country. Since 2009, the company has operated its own multidisciplinary hospital in Warsaw Wilanów district.
For more information, please visit: www.medicover.pl
Medicover is a leading international healthcare and diagnostic services provider, headquartered in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Established in 1995 in response to the growing demand for high-quality healthcare services in Poland, Medicover subsequently expanded to other countries, fulfilling similar needs. Today, Medicover’s largest operations are in Poland, Germany, Romania Ukraine and India. Medicover provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services via an extensive network of ambulatory clinics, hospitals, specialty-care facilities, optical showrooms, laboratories and blood-drawing points through two divisions – Healthcare Services and Diagnostic Services.
Healthcare Services – offers high-quality care based on its Integrated Healthcare Model and a broad offering of specialty-care services with a focus on health and wellbeing. Services are offered in 117 medical clinics, 25 hospitals, 55 dental centers, 12 optical showrooms, 20 fertility clinics and 25 gyms. The major markets are Poland, India and Romania.
Diagnostic Services – offers a broad range of clinical laboratory services including a broad range of laboratory tests in all major clinical pathology areas, ranging from routine to advanced tests and from prevention to monitoring of treatments. The business is conducted through a network of 97 laboratories, 733 blood-drawing points and 26 clinics in ten countries. The major markets are Germany, Romania, Ukraine and Poland.
For more information, visit www.medicover.com
Our sole dedication is to healthcare.
- We focus all of our activities on building healthcare expertise and services that make a difference to the people we care for. This is a never-ending pursuit for constant improvement in health delivery.
- Building healthcare capability and moving into new areas of care has been part of our remit since we started in Poland in 1994. Our recent expansion into inpatient hospital services and our investment of over €40 million in developing the Wilanow Hospital demonstrates our commitment to care.
- We take a long-term view of our patients’ health needs and repeatedly invest in modern technology to ensure that they get access to treatments that facilitate the best and fastest recovery.
To keep our members as healthy as possible
We aim to improve and sustain the health of the people we care for:
- We want to add value in the care we give so that those we care for have a better quality of life because they have stayed with us. That is why we offer a full range of services from preventive health to advanced hospital treatment.
We want our customers to obtain the best possible value for their investment in health:
We appreciate the commitment people are making when they choose us as their health provider. We feel the responsibility that comes with this and we want to make sure that they obtain superior care. That is why we want to organise high quality care for people in the most cost effective way possible, including guiding patients to the right care so that a positive health outcome is achieved efficiently and so that they do not waste their time or their money on medical services they do not need.
- We appreciate the trust of customers who place their healthcare needs with us. We realize that everyone wants good health, and that at the times when they are unwell they need a helping hand to support them. Our propositions are designed to give straightforward and seamless access to care so that people can concentrate on getting well rather than dealing with administration.