Medicover Poland - 24 years of experience in healthcare
Medicover in Poland has been providing its patients with full medical care, including outpatient services, laboratory and imaging diagnostics, dentistry, and comprehensive hospital care for over 20 years. Our subsc.ription and insurance-based services are dedicated to business clients and consumers. Medicover Polska is present in all regions of Poland. Since 2009, the company has operated its own multidisciplinary hospital in Warsaw. For more information, please visit www.medicover.pl.
Medicover Poland is part of Medicover - a leading international healthcare and diagnostic services provider. Established in 1995 in response to the growing demand for high-quality healthcare services in Poland, Medicover subsequently expanded to other countries, fulfilling similar needs. Today, Medicover’s largest operations are in Poland, Germany, Romania and Ukraine. Medicover provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services via an extensive network of ambulatory clinics, hospitals, specialty-care facilities and laboratories through two divisions – Healthcare Services and Diagnostic Services.
Healthcare Services – a predominantly employer-funded integrated healthcare provider offering benefit plans ranging from primary to specialist healthcare and inpatient care. The major markets are Poland and Romania, the two largest and fastest growing economies in Central and Eastern Europe.
Diagnostic Services - offering a comprehensive range of clinical laboratory services including a broad range of routine and advanced tests. The major markets are Germany, Romania, Ukraine and Poland.
For more information, visit www.medicover.com
Our sole dedication is to healthcare.
- We focus all of our activities on building healthcare expertise and services that make a difference to the people we care for. This is a never-ending pursuit for constant improvement in health delivery.
- Building healthcare capability and moving into new areas of care has been part of our remit since we started in Poland in 1994. Our recent expansion into inpatient hospital services and our investment of over €40 million in developing the Wilanow Hospital demonstrates our commitment to care.
- We take a long-term view of our patients’ health needs and repeatedly invest in modern technology to ensure that they get access to treatments that facilitate the best and fastest recovery.
To keep our members as healthy as possible
We aim to improve and sustain the health of the people we care for:
- We want to add value in the care we give so that those we care for have a better quality of life because they have stayed with us. That is why we offer a full range of services from preventive health to advanced hospital treatment.
We want our customers to obtain the best possible value for their investment in health:
We appreciate the commitment people are making when they choose us as their health provider. We feel the responsibility that comes with this and we want to make sure that they obtain superior care. That is why we want to organise high quality care for people in the most cost effective way possible, including guiding patients to the right care so that a positive health outcome is achieved efficiently and so that they do not waste their time or their money on medical services they do not need.
- We appreciate the trust of customers who place their healthcare needs with us. We realize that everyone wants good health, and that at the times when they are unwell they need a helping hand to support them. Our propositions are designed to give straightforward and seamless access to care so that people can concentrate on getting well rather than dealing with administration.