Damian Medical Centre has been caring for the health of its patients for more than 25 years. It has a well-established position on the market of private medical services in Warsaw. Since 2021, outlets of the Damian Medical Centre have also been located in other Polish cities, including Piaseczno, Wrocław, Katowice, Kraków, Toruń and Gdańsk. It offers a wide range of medical care for children and adults at eighteen healthcare centres and a hospital.
Range of services
Damian Medical Centre provides comprehensive and quick access to medical specialists, diagnostic tests (both imaging and laboratory), preventive vaccinations, and outpatient treatment services.
It has a modern Rehabilitation Centre for children and adults offering a comprehensive range of rehabilitation services, with kinesiotherapy, physiotherapy, massages. Our paediatric physiotherapists provide rehabilitation by using the NDT Bobath and PNF method. They specialise also in diagnostics and sensory integration therapy.
Recognising the patients needs, the Damian Medical Centre opened Mind Health Mental Health Centres (currently 2 in Warsaw, as well as in Poznań, Wrocław, Katowice, Gdańsk, Kraków and Toruń) where it provides comprehensive assistance to adults and children. Patients have psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, sexologists, speech therapists and other specialists at their disposal.
Aesthetic Medicine Centre is one of the facilities of Damian Medical Centre specialising in anti-aging medicine. It offers a comprehensive approach to health, including the appearance of the skin that reflects the functioning of our body. This approach is aimed at preventing diseases, improving the current state of health and, consequently, moving back the biological age of the body.
More than 3,000 operations in ophthalmology, laryngology, orthopaedics, gynaecology, urology, general surgery, as well as 8,000 outpatient treatments are carried out each year at the Damian Hospital.
Damian Medical Centre is the first private medical centre in Poland where treatments involving the collection of stem cells and bone marrow from unrelated donors are performed, which are then transplanted to people suffering from haematopoietic cancer at transplantation centres around the world.
Damian Medical Centre employs doctors of all specialties, with many years of practice and experience gained in Poland and abroad. Our centres employ more than 700 specialists offering wide range of consultations.
Damian Medical Centre is a facility accredited by Centrum Monitorowania Jakości w Ochronie Zdrowia (Centre for Monitoring the Quality of Health Care). Damian Medical Centre received also the "Hospital without pain" certificate, and in 2010 our hospital was placed on a map of the World Health Organisation (WHO). The map by WHO lists hospitals participating in the implementation of the Surgical Safety Checklist, the aim of which is to improve medical safety of patients during surgery. Entering the Damian Hospital on this map has been a great honour and proof that the quality of provided medical services meets the highest global safety requirements.
Since 2010 Damian Medical Centre is a partner of UNICEF Polska. So far we have been able to perform a lot of actions improving the awareness of the patients and our employees in respect of the activities of UNICEF and the problems of children in the poorest regions of the world.
Since 2013 Damian Medical Centre along with UNICEF Polska has conducted an authorial campaign entitled “PLN 2.00 for the Health of a Child”. These activities have allowed so far to vaccinate more than 50,000 children from the poorest countries in the world against tetanus, polio, and measles. Our aid is also addressed to the eastern part of Ukraine where, due to the ongoing conflict, children have limited access to education.
Locations of the Damian Medical Centre
- Wałbrzyska Medical Centre, Wałbrzyska 46, Warsaw;
- Foksal Medical Centre, Foksal 3/5, Warsaw;
- Przy Bażantarni Medical Centre, Przy Bażantarni 8b, Warsaw;
- Zjednoczenia Medical Centre, Aleja Zjednoczenia 36, Warsaw;
- Kolejowa Medical Centre, Kolejowa 1, Warsaw;
- Koneser Medical Centre, pl. Koneser 10a, Warsaw.
- Lazurowa Medical Centre, Lazurowa 71a, Warsaw;
- Medical Centre Piaseczno, Puławska 42, Piaseczno;
- Damian Hospital, Wałbrzyska 46, Warsaw;
- Centrum Rehabilitacji Postępu, Postępu 17a, Warsaw;
- Nowolipie Rehabilitation Centre, Nowolipie 18, Warsaw (temporarily closed from 30.09)
Mind Health Mental Health Centre locations
- Mind Health Racławicka, Racławicka 27, Warsaw;
- Mind Health Nowolipie, Nowolipie 18, Warsaw (temporarily closed from 30.09);
- Mind Health Gdańsk, Mikołaja Gomółki 2, Gdańsk;
- Mind Health Toruń, Jana Matejki 42, Toruń;
- Mind Health Katowice, Jordana 11, Katowice;
- Mind Health Kraków, Krowoderska 6/8, Kraków;
- Mind Health Poznań, Woźna 14, Poznań;
- Mind Health Wrocław, Pawła Włodkowica 1, Wrocław
COVID-19 smear point locations
The coronavirus test can be performed at the facilities of the Damian Medical Centre and also at mobile swab points:
- Mobile swab point Warsaw, al. Rzeczpospolitej 5, Warsaw (next to Medicover Hospital);
- Swab point Warsaw Chopin Airport, Żwirki i Wigury, Warsaw
(car park P3 in front of Terminal A).