About the hospital
Medicover Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital that provides comprehensive care to patients. We perform comprehensive examinations, provide consultations with high-class specialists and treat patients in accordance with the highest standards of world medicine.
Located in Warsaw's Wilanów district, Medicover Hospital covers an area of 16,000 sqm. Within the facility there are several specialist departments employing approx. 400 doctors and 300 nurses and midwifes. Thanks to their experience and knowledge, Medicover Hospital patients receive world-class medical assistance.
Medicover Hospital’s Departments:
- Department of Obstetrics
- Department of Gynaecology
- Department of Neonathology and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Cardiac Surgery
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Paediatrics and Paediatric Surgery
- Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Emergency Department
- Wellness Medicine Clinic
- Hospital Consultation Centre
- Diagnostics Centre
On hospital premises you can also find Medicover Pharmacy, Medicover Optician showroom and a restaurant for patients and guests.
VIRTUAL TOUR OF MEDICOVER HOSPITAL
Since January 2011, Medicover Hospital has been cooperating with the National Health Fund. As part of the contract, we provide patients with selected hospital services, including life-saving procedures.
Since the academic year 2011/2012, together with the University of Physical Education in Warsaw, we have been conducting innovative day studies and bridge scholarship programs for nursing students under the name of "Nursing AWF-Medicover. European Professional Standard".
Why come to Medicover Hospital in Warsaw?
- In our hospital, we make sure that you feel safe and at ease, because we know that the patient's well-being has a huge impact on his treatment and quick recovery. We try to provide a friendly atmosphere, comfortable conditions, and surround our patients with supportive personnel at all times.
- We offer our patients single and double rooms or an apartment, all en-suite and with free Wi-Fi.
- A team of doctors and nurses watches over the patient 24 hours a day.
- We have our own intensive care unit with an anaesthetist on duty 24 hours a day, thanks to which we ensure our patients are safe.
- We provide full diagnostic facilities on site, including computer tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, endoscopy, as well as an analytical laboratory.
- Throughout their stay, the patient remains under the care of the Hospital Care Coordinator, who will help in all formal matters (including supervising the admission process to the Hospital, preparing the contract, etc.).
- We focus on quality - we are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified (information security) and accredited by the Ministry of Health by the Centre for Quality Monitoring in Healthcare.
- We have the "Hospital without pain" certificate awarded by the Polish Society for the Study of Pain in cooperation with: the Polish Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, the Association of Polish Surgeons, the Polish Gynaecological Society and the Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology. It is awarded to facilities that meet specific quality criteria for post-operative pain and chronic pain relief.
- We serve our patients tasty and healthy meals prepared in a restaurant, in accordance with the doctor's recommendations and the patient's preferences.
We are part of the Medicover Group, which has been operating on the Polish market since 1994. We have a network of many healthcare centres throughout Poland and partner facilities, as well as dental centres.
The numbers speak for themselves:
In the years 2009-2023 at our hospital:
- We treated 476 994 patients
- We provided 2 153 580 medical services
- We performed over 80 000 operations:
- We delivered over 12 000 babies.
Aleja Rzeczypospolitej 5