|Basic information regarding the processing of personal data|
|Data Controller||Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa|
|Processing purposes||Concluding a medical care contract, provision of medical services, provision of non-medical services (in particular the selection of eyeglasses and corrective lenses), direct marketing of Data Controller’s own services (including profiling), financial settlements and debt collection, complaint handling, archiving and statistics.|
|Legal basis for processing||legal obligation/medical care contract / contract for the provision of non-medical services / our legitimate interest|
|Data recipients||entities processing personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, entities authorised by law, entities authorized by you.|
|Data sources and obtained data||An entity that has concluded a medical care contract (applies to persons for whom services are provided under group contracts), a natural person who has concluded a medical or non-medical contract.|
|Rights related to data processing||- the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes,
- the right to object to the processing of data due to special circumstances,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to access data,
- other rights referred to in the detailed information on data processing.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- Personal Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data will be Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw (hereinafter: us). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post at the following address: Customer Service Department, Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- via a contact form available at www.medicover.pl
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: 500 900 500
- Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. You may contact this person in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercising of rights related to data processing. You can contact the officer in the following ways:
- by post at the address: Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- by e-mail: IOD@medicover.pl,
- The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- provide you coverage under a medical care contract,
- provide you with non-medical services, including selecting glasses and corrective lenses,
- settling business accounts,
- handle any potential complaints,
- send you materials promoting the Data Controller’s products and services,
- archive your data in accordance with the law,
- ensure the safety of persons and property (video monitoring at the clinic).
Legal basis for processing your data:
- medical care contract,
- contract for the provision of non-medical services,
- legitimate interest involving the direct marketing of the Data Controller’s own services (including profiling), and pursuing claims, as well as ensuring the safety of persons and property,
- legal provisions.
- Information on profiling
Our profiling, which is an automatic assessment of certain personal characteristics pertaining to you, is based on your personal data.
Profiling helps us better choose the materials to communicate and promote the Data Controller’s business. Based on your profile, we will select appropriate informational and promotional materials.
We use the following data for profiling purposes: patient’s number, name, surname, age, gender, language, date of birth, city, facilities visited, types of purchased products, and data source. In addition, when profiling, we take into account statistical data on the behaviour on websites and mobile applications, the use of the Medicover Online Patient Portal, as well as preferences expressed on Medicover Poland's websites and applications.
- The period of storage of your personal data
We will store the data we process on the basis of the medical care contract for the provision of medical and non-medical services until the expiry of the period determined in the medical care contract, for the period required by legal provisions, and in the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (marketing, including profiling) until an objection is made.
- Recipients of your personal data
We will share your personal data with:
- entities processing data on behalf of the Data Controller,
- entities authorised by law,
- entities authorised by you.
- Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes - as we process your data for marketing purposes based on a legitimate interest,
- the right to object to the processing of data due to special circumstances - in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to access your personal data
- the right to request correction of your personal data,
- the right to request removal of your personal data, only in situations when we are not required by law to process them
- the right to request restricted processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable computer format. You can send this data to another Data Controller or request that we send your data to another Data Controller. However, we will do this only if such a transfer is technically possible.
In order to exercise the above rights, contact us or our data protection officer (contact details in points 1 and 2 above).
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The obligation to provide data
Obtaining personal data was dictated by the condition for concluding a medical care contract, as well as a statutory requirement.