Medicover Hospital is a multi-speciality facility offering patients a wide range of services. Under one roof we perform laboratory and imaging diagnostics, procedures and specialised operations.
Each procedure and operation is described in detail in accordance with contemporary knowledge and is carried out according to strictly observed procedures. The accreditation system based on international solutions evaluates the medical knowledge and practical skills of our doctors, thanks to which we have a guarantee of working with real specialists in their field.
All these activities minimize the risk of medical malpractice and errors, and allow to monitor each stage of treatment. Special committees and teams supervise compliance with procedures and treatment processes: Quality Committee, Pharmacotherapy Committee, Transfusion Committee, Infection Control Committee, Ethics Committee.
Procedures and operations carried out at Medicover Hospital include such specialties as: Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Oncological Surgery, Urology, Laryngology, Paediatric Surgery.
- Treatment of urinary incontience
- Vaginal lift
- Labioplasty of the labia majora and minora
- Laser crotch scar correction after Caesarean section
- Vaginal mesotherapy
- Coronary angioplasty (percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, PTCA)
- Ablation of underlying heart rhythm disorders
- Cardiac pacemaker implantation (cardiac resynchronization therapy, CRT)
- Implantation of cardioverter-defibrillators (implantable cardioverter defibrillators, ICD)
- Outflow (reflux)
- Surgery of spermatic cord and/or testicular hydrocele
- Arteries and veins surgery
- Surgery of varicose veins in intimate areas
- Venous system surgery - phlebology
- Renal neoplasms
- Tumors of upper urinary tract
- Tumors of lower urinary tract
- Penile implant
- Prostate cancers
- Testicular cancers
- Urolithiasis (stones)
- Elimination of snoring using RF method (radiofrequency surgery/celon)
- Elimination of snoring using Pillaris technique
- Nose and sinuses
- Throat and neck