The most extensive labour package offered by Medicover Hospital. It includes both types of birth (a vaginal birth and Caesarean birth).
Services in this package include care provided by a doctor and midwife chosen by the patient. From the moment you sign the agreement, you know who will be with you on that special day. You choose your gynaecologist-obstetrician and midwife and can contact them any time, which will make you feel even more secure.
The package also includes a two-room suite ensuring a comfortable stay for you, your baby and a member of your family or your friend.
The Prestige Package makes it possible for you to extend your stay to 5 days at no extra charge.
Services included in the package:
- Qualification visit to a gynaecologist-obstetrician
- Ultrasound scan after 38 weeks of pregnancy
- Visit to an anaesthesiologist and neonatologist
- Cardiotocography once a week 4 weeks before the labour and preparation of a birth plan with a midwife
- Vaginal birth
- Caesarean birth for medical reasons
- Care during labour provided by medical staff on duty
- Care during labour provided by a gynaecologist-obstetrician (chosen by the patient)
- Care during labour provided by a midwife (chosen by the patient)
- Non-pharmacological and pharmacological pain relief methods
- Stay of the mother and baby in a suite – 5 days
- Adult intensive care ward/high-risk pregnancy and intensive neonatal care ward – 5 days
- Required baby vaccinations and examinations
- Breastfeeding advice in the ward
- Consultation with a dietician (if requested)
- Consultation with a urogynaecological physiotherapist after labour
- Follow-up visit to a gynaecologist, midwife and neonatologist (5/7 days after labour)
A list of our recommended doctors and midwives is available HERE
Detailed information about services included in the package can be found HERE
Contact us to learn more about our offer and get more details
Call 500 900 900
or fill in the form – and we will call you back.
Aleja Rzeczypospolitej 5