Vitamin D3 is soluble in fats. In small quantities, it is absorbed from food, but it is mostly manufactured by your skin after exposure to sunlight. Functions of vitamin D3 in the human body:
- helps maintain normal calcium and phosphorus levels;
- supports the functioning of the immune system;
- maintains the right structure of bones and teeth;
- ensures the correct functioning of muscles.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 50 µg of vitamin D3. This amount covers 1000% of the daily Nutrient Reference Intake (NRV) for adults.
Vitamin B12 is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous, digestive and circulatory systems. Functions of vitamin B12:
- contributes to normal energy metabolism;
- participates in the production of red blood cells and nucleic acids;
- maintains myelin sheaths of nerve fibres;
- supports the immune system;
- contributes to fatigue reduction.
Medicover Vital dietary supplement contains vitamin B12 in the form of cyanocobalamin, i.e. the most stable form. 1 capsule provides 100 µg of vitamin B12 - this amount covers 4000% of the daily nutrient reference value (NRV) for adults.
In addition to its effect on various physiological processes, vitamin C has strong antioxidant properties, so it helps slow down the ageing of cells. The most important functions of vitamin C:
- enables collagen synthesis, ensuring the proper condition of
- blood vessels and connective tissue;
- supports the immune system;
- facilitates iron absorption;
- helps in wound healing.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 1000 mg of vitamin C. This amount covers 1250% of the daily nutrient reference intake value (NRV) for adults.
B Complex provides the body with a full range of B vitamins. Their consumption in right quantities is especially important, as they e.g.:
- maintain normal energy metabolism;
- ensure the proper mental performance and reduce fatigue;
- maintain the proper functioning of the immune system;
- ensure the right functioning of the nervous system;
- contribute to healthy looking hair, skin and nails.
Recommended dose: 1 capsule – contains the following vitamin quantities: Thiamin (vitamin B1) 40 mgRiboflavin (vitamin B2) 40 mg, Niacin (vitamin B3) 50 mg. Choline (vitamin B4) 20 mg, Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 60 mg, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 18 mg, Biotin (vitamin B7) 50 µg, Inositol (vitamin B8) 50 mg, Folic acid (vitamin B9) 400 µg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 µg.
Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in citrus fruits, increasing its antioxidant activity. Furthermore, bioflavonoids themselves demonstrate a number of beneficial effects on the body, including:
- anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects;
- anti-atherosclerotic and anti-platelet aggregation effects;
- support of treatment and prevention of many conditions, e.g. diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, cancer and viral infections.
Daily dose (1 capsule) contains: Vitamin C 1000 mg (1250% RWS), Citrus bioflavonoids (from 28 mg bitter orange extract) 25 mg.
The D3 MAX (4000 IU) dietary supplement is intended exclusively for healthy people who are over 75 years of age. It also enables supplementation of deficiencies of this vitamin for obese adults. Its most important roles are:
- supporting the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus;
- supporting the proper functioning of the immune system;
- helping to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 100 µg of vitamin D3. This amount covers 2000% of the daily Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) for adults.
Magnesium is an element essential for the proper functioning of human cardiovascular system. Functions of magnesium:
- supports muscle contraction;
- regulates the normal function of the central nervous system;
- improves memory and the function of brain cells;
- plays a role in the regulation of blood pressure;
- contributes to electrolyte balance.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 100 mg of magnesium (26,7% RWS*). Recommended daily dose - 4 capsules - contains 400 mg of magnesium (106,7% RWS*).
Iron affects the function of the circulatory, nervous and immune systems, has antioxidant effects, and is a building material of numerous proteins and enzymes. Most important functions of iron in the human body:
- supports the production of red blood cells and haemoglobin;
- enables the proper transport of oxygen in the body;
- ensures normal physical and intellectual functioning;
- participates in the activation of immune cells.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 20 mg of iron. This amount covers 143% of the daily Nutrient Reference Intake (NRV) for adults.
Selenium helps to maintain healthy hair and nails, supports the functioning of the immune system and the thyroid and is involved in the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Other properties of selenium include:
- it is responsible for proper reproductive processes (e.g. spermatogenesis);
- it supports the processes of thyroid hormones conversion;
- it takes part in DNA synthesis.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 100 µg of selenium. This amount covers 181.82% of the daily Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) for adults.
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, skin, nails and proper vision. In addition, it is responsible for:
- proper immune responses and preventing infections;
- increasing male reproductive function and sperm production;
- regulating women’s monthly cycle and supporting the;
- maturation of healthy egg cell.
1 capsule of the Medicover Vital supplement contains 15 mg of zinc. This amount covers 150% of the daily Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) for adults.
Laci Flora Plus is a synbiotic: a composition of 7 strains of probiotics: Lactobacillus, Streptococcus and Bifidobacterium, and the prebiotic: inulin. Primary functions of the product:
- ensures the balance of the intestinal microflora;
- contributes to strengthening the body’s natural immunity;
- reduces the side effects of antibiotic therapy;
- supports the function of the digestive system.
Recommended daily dose - 2 capsules - contains the following amounts of prebiotic and probiotic bacteria: Inulin 560 mg, Lactobacillus acidophilus NBIMCC* 8242, Lactobacillus bulgaricus NBIMCC* 8712, Lactobacillus rhamnosus NBIMCC* 8769, Streptococcus thermophilus NBIMCC* 8714, Bifidobacterium bifidum NBIMCC* 8328, Bifidobacterium longum NBIMCC* 8329, Bifidobacterium infantis NBIMCC* 8909.
*NBIMCC - National Bank of Industrial Microorganism and Cell Cultures, Bulgaria
**Colony forming unit - a unit that forms a bacterial colony during production
Medicover Vital Immunity supports the proper function of the immune system. The ingredients used complement each other’s effects:
- Echinacea and cat’s claw support the body’s immune response;
- Astragalus has antiviral and antibacterial effects;
- Liquorice supports the upper respiratory tract: it has expectorant, anti-inflammatory and bronchodilatory properties;
- Vitamin C and zinc help maintain the proper functioning of the immune system.
Recommended daily dose - 1 capsule - contains vitamins, minerals and plant extracts in the following amounts: Dried astragalus root 250 mg, Echinacea purpurea herb extract 100 mg, Vitamin C 100 mg (125% RWS), Smooth licorice root extract 20 mg, Cat's claw bark extract 15 mg, Zinc 10 mg (100% RWS).
Medicover Vital Nervous System food supplement includes plant extracts and vitamins that support the proper functioning of the nervous system:
- ashwagandha and rhodiola rosea root extracts are adaptogens that support thought processes and resistance to stress;
- vitamin B3 and vitamin B6 have a positive effect on the nervous system, and help maintain the normal psychological functions.
Recommended daily dose - 1 capsule - contains the following amounts of plant extracts and vitamins: Ashwagandha Root Extract Including withanolides (Withania somnifera) DER 15:1 189,9 mg incl. withanolides 9,8 mg, Rhodiola rosea root extract DER 3:1 40 mg, Niacin (vitamin B3) 16 mg (100% RWS), Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 1,4 mg (100% RWS).
Medicover Vital Liver food supplement supports the proper functioning of the liver, helps the organ to regenerate, and makes dissolution of cholesterol in bile ducts easier. The formula developed by pharmacists includes:
- soybean seed extract rich in soybean phospholipids, phosphatidylcholine and choline;
- choline derived from choline bitartrate.
As the primary component of all cell membranes, phospholipids support liver regeneration. Choline, which participates in fat metabolism, can prevent fatty liver.
Recommended daily dose - 2 capsules - contains the following amounts of ingredients supporting liver function: Soybean extract 631,58 mg (including: Phospholipids 600 mg, Phosphatidylcholine 157,9 mg, Choline 13,9 mg), Choline (from choline bitartrate) 68,62 mg.
Hair Skin Nails food supplement is a combination of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, including biotin and organic sulphur (MSM), and an extract of field horsetail.
Copper included in the supplement helps maintain the right pigmentation of hair and skin, and has antioxidant properties.
Recommended daily dose - 1 capsule - contains the following amounts of active substances: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg, Horsetail herb extract 65,6 mg, Silicon 53,73 mg, Vitamin C 60 mg, L-lysine 25 mg, L-proline 25 mg, Zinc 7,5 mg, Copper 1 mg, Biotin 1250 µg.
Medicover Vital Fertility Men has been developed for men over 18 who are trying for a baby.
The formula developed by pharmacists includes:
- zinc, which helps maintain the right fertility and reproductive functions; selenium, which contributes to the right course of spermatogenesis.
Recommended daily dose - 4 capsules - contains the following amounts of active substances: L-carnitine tartrate 1758 mg, L-arginine 280 mg, Vitamin C 180 mg, Magnesium 60 mg, L-Taurine 50 mg, Coenzyme Q1 40 mg, Vitamin E 30 mg, Niacin 15 mg, Zinc 15 mg, Iron 15 mg, Pantothenic acid 10 mg, Vitamin B6 10 mg, L- glutathione 5 mg, Thiamin 5 mg, Ryboflavin 5 mg, Copper 1 mg, Vitamin A 800 μg, Folic Acid 400 μg, Vitamin B12 60 μg, Selenium 50 μg, Vitamin D 50 μg.