The Minister of Health recommends administering the vaccine updated under the currently prevailing sub-variant XBB.1.5. The vaccination appointments will be launched from 06 December 2023.
- Dear Patients, we would like to inform you that on 01 November 2023, all Medicover facilities will be closed and the Hospital hotline will not be available. However, we will ensure that our patients are provided with access to medical care on that day.
- Dear Patient! We have launched flu vaccination registration. You can already make an appointment for vaccination on the Medicover OnLine app.
- On 05 September 2023, we will open the registration for flu vaccination. As of this date, you will be able to make an appointment for vaccination in the Medicover OnLine app.
- Dear Patients!
- Dear Patients, we would like to inform you that during the upcoming Easter time, the Medicover Centres as well as Medicover Hospital and Medicover Optyk showrooms and our helplines are available for you in the following scope and hours.
- Dear Patient! As we care for the highest quality of services, so Medicover OnLine is systematically developed. Today, we are pleased to announce that we have launched a new Patient Panel and a new way of making appointments in Medicover OnLine (the desktop version).
- Dear All, as a result of a failure of the telecommunications service provider, we would like to inform you that contact with the hotline may be constricted at the moment (concerns Medicover medical centres, dental centres and InviMed clinics). According to the information from the service provider, we anticipate that the failure will be removed within a few hours.
- Dear Patients! Please note that over the Christmas & New Year holiday period Medicover Centres, Medicover Hospital and Medicover Optyk showrooms as well as our hotlines will be available for you as follows:
- Does your child: