Dear Patients! Please note that over the Christmas & New Year holiday period Medicover Centres, Medicover Hospital and Medicover Optyk showrooms as well as our hotlines will be available for you as follows:
- Dear Patents!
- Increased safety standards have been introduced during the period of the epidemic out of concern for the health and safety of our Patients and the staff of the medical centres.
- Dear Patients, we are about to open registration for flu vaccinations from 22 September 2021.
- Dear patents, Please be informed that on 03.06.2021 (Corpus Christ Day) Medicover Centres will be closed.
- On Monday, 26 April 2021, at 12:00 (noon) we will launch a special form on our website. Through this firm, it will be possible to inform us about the need to organise vaccinations against COVID-19 for your employees at the company premises.
- Dear patients, We would like to inform you that from 01.05 to 03.05.2021 Medicover Centres will be closed. On these days Medicover Hospital and our hotlines will be open as follows:
- On Saturday, 17 April 2021 Medicover received the draft guidelines for organisation of vaccinations at workplaces – as prepared by the government.
- According to previous correspondence, Medicover will be providing COVID-19 vaccinations at workplaces. Please find below the details about the current status of the programme implementation.
- Regarding the government’s presentation of the preliminary plan for implementation of COVID-19 vaccinations at workplaces, we would like to inform you that Medicover will make such formula of vaccinations available.