- Visiting hours are from 08:00 to 20:00 – seven days a week.
- The DDM rules apply: D – distance, D – disinfection, M – mask.
- It is recommended that only one person visit each patient at a time. Visitors are obliged to wear a mask covering the mouth and nose.
- Visits of children below 5 years old are not recommended. Visits to the Obstetrics and Neonatology Wards of children below 10 years old are not recommended.
- In special situations, decisions about visits are made by the doctor on duty.
- The remaining rules regarding visits are available in the Visitor Policy of Medicover Hospital.
We still offer the option of family births.
The above rules and policies are in line with the current Regulation of the Medical Director of the Hospital. The text of the Regulation is available at the Hospital.