Check out all the features of the patient portal and see how much you can do.
With Medicover OnLine Patient Portal you can quickly and conveniently take care of the following tasks from wherever you are – home, work, or on holiday, with just a few clicks:
- book, cancel or re-schedule appointments and tests
- order presc.riptions for chronic medications
- check test results
- browse issued Medicover referrals
- contact your doctor after a visit to ask a question, using the "Ask the Doctor " feature
- contact a nurse or care coordinator
- contact a doctor via chat or video chat
- order medical records
- take care of your loved ones with the family account
Here, you will also find:
- The Patient's Guide - tips on how to get help for various health needs, e.g. sudden illness, injury, vaccination or health check-ups, as well as what services are covered by your plan
- a list of completed visits
- a list of prescribed medications and their dosage
- doctors' schedules
- ability to pay the premium on-line (for those with individual medical insurance)
In the Medicover News section we will inform you about new services and medical centres. This allows you to stay up to date on our efforts to constantly improve our services.
Here you and your loved ones will find a set of useful tools and advice on how to care for your health and utilise our medical services.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO MEDICOVER ONLINE?
As a Medicover patient, you can conveniently use our services and take care of your health using the Medicover OnLine app.
How to log on to the Medicover OnLine app?
If you do not have access to the Medicover OnLine app yet, you can get it in a few simple steps:
a) via a secure online banking system (currently: PKO BP, Pekao S.A. and ING Bank Śląski, other large banks will soon be added)*
- Go to mol.medicover.pl and click on "Collect password".
- Have your Medicover card number and PESEL number ready.
- Follow the instructions – accept the terms and conditions.
- Select your bank.
- Once on your bank's website, go through the process of confirming your identity.
- Create a password and log in to Medicover OnLine at mol.medicover.pl.
b) at the Medicover Centre reception desk
To ensure the security of your medical data, it is not possible to collect a password for your family or friends. Passwords are not disclosed to third parties (even if authorised).
c) by calling the hotline at +48 500 900 500– our consultants will help you set your password.
Our hotline is available weekdays 7:00-21:00, and weekends 8:00-18:00.
* Service available only in Polish.