Check out all the features of the patient portal and see how much you can do.
With Medicover OnLine Patient Portal you can quickly and conveniently take care of the following tasks from wherever you are – home, work, or on holiday, with just a few clicks:
- book, cancel or re-schedule appointments and tests
- order presc.riptions for chronic medications
- check test results
- browse issued Medicover referrals
- contact your doctor after a visit to ask a question, using the "Ask the Doctor " feature
- contact a nurse or care coordinator
- contact a doctor via chat or video chat
- order medical records
- take care of your loved ones with the family account
Here, you will also find:
- The Patient's Guide - tips on how to get help for various health needs, e.g. sudden illness, injury, vaccination or health check-ups, as well as what services are covered by your plan
- a list of completed visits
- a list of prescribed medications and their dosage
- doctors' schedules
- ability to pay the premium on-line (for those with individual medical insurance)
In the Medicover News section we will inform you about new services and medical centres. This allows you to stay up to date on our efforts to constantly improve our services.
Here you and your loved ones will find a set of useful tools and advice on how to care for your health and utilise our medical services.
Logging in to Medicover OnLine
In order to use all the features of the Medicover OnLine Patient Portal you must log into the full version.
If you don’t have a password yet, collect it at the reception desk of any Medicover Centre.
Medicover OnLine passwords are only issued to the account owner. For the protection of medical data, it is not possible to collect the portal password for your relatives. Passwords are not shared with third parties, even if they have authorisation.
You may log into the simple version of Medicover OnLine using your card and PESEL numbers.