InviMed is the chain of fertility treatment clinics in Poland, founded in 2001. Presently InviMed consists of 6 specialised clinics: in Warsaw (Mokotów and Praga), Wrocław, Poznań, Gdynia and Katowice.
At our clinics, we focus on supporting couples' fertility. We conduct in-depth diagnostic tests, and if they have detected infertility issues, we select optimally effective treatment methods on an individual basis.
A fertility evaluation includes a series of tests for both partners. At each clinic we offer:
- a wide range of laboratory tests (blood tests, hormone levels, advanced genetic tests),
- procedures for women (Sono HSG to check whether the Fallopian Tubes are blocked; hysteroscopy, ultrasound examinations)
- tests for men (e.g. state-of-the-art sperm tests; genetic sperm tests – including SCD test [Sperm Chromatin Dispersion Test], testicular biopsy, ultrasound scan),
- consultations with specialists (endocrinologist, andrologist, urologist, dietician, psychologist, geneticist).
During treatment we use methods which support natural fertility. When it is medically justified, we opt for advanced medical procedures such as in vitro fertilisation (IVF; if needed, it may be performed with the use of donor reproductive cells), insemination and fertility preservation (for persons with diagnosed cancer). We have long-standing experience in treating patients who have suffered a miscarriage.
Because of high IVF success rates, we are among the best fertility treatment clinics both in Poland and throughout Europe. As many as 64% of women become pregnant already in the first IVF treatment cycle at InviMed (data from 2017-2019). For comparison, the average IVF success rate in Poland is 37.3%, whereas in the rest of Europe it is 33.2%.
We ensure that the couples who visit us feel comfortable, so the doctor who prepares and qualifies patients for a given programme, accompanies them throughout the entire treatment process. Since the first visit at the clinic the couples are constantly in touch with their Medical Care Coordinator, who answers any questions they may have, and takes care of the patients. We also offer psychological support to our patients – a psychologist looks after their emotional well-being and positive attitude to the treatment process.
We are aware of the fact that diet may influence fertility. This is why all of our clinics employ dieticians who are happy to offer good advice on healthy eating. Each clinic also provides consultations with an endocrinologist, urologist, andrologist and geneticist.
Special offer for Medicover patients
Infertility diagnostics and treatment are not covered by Medicover medical packages, so in order to help patients take the decision to start the treatment, we have prepared a special offer which guarantees:
- From 1.07.2022 to 31.03.2023 - free first visit to an infertility treatment specialist at InviMed clinics with a referral from a Medicover doctor
- 50% discount on the first visit to a gynecologist, infertility treatment specialist in InviMed clinic – offer for patients with an active subsc.ription, without a referral from a Medicover doctor.
We invite both partners to InviMed clinic for the first visit. It lasts about 60 minutes. This time is necessary to complete formalities at the clinic's reception desk and meet the Medical Care Coordinator, who will accompany you throughout the treatment process and will answer your questions.
After the meeting with the coordinator we will invite you to the visit at the doctor. During the visit, the doctor will ask, among other things, about the date of the last menstruation, regularity and length of the cycles, as well as the course of the treatment so far. Usually, the doctor also acquaints himself with the results of the tests which have already been conducted, and he/she performs patient's gynaecological and ultrasound examinations.
- 50% discount on the package of hormonal tests for the female patient (FSH, TSH, estrogen, prolactin, luteinising hormone – LH, progesterone)
- 10% discount on advanced semen analysis
The first step to assess patient's fertility is to conduct semen analysis. This examination helps determine the number of sperm cells, their quality and motility in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) norms.
*Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
* The offer is valid since 1st March, 2019
- InviMed Warsaw (Mokotów) Clinic, Rakowiecka 36
- InviMed Warsaw (Praga) Clinic, Plac Konesera 12
- InviMed Wrocław Clinic, Dąbrowskiego 44
- InviMed Poznań Clinic, Baraniaka 88e (building F)
- InviMed Gdynia Clinic, 10 Lutego 16
- InviMed Katowice Clinic, Piotrowicka 83