Our doctor may issue an e-Presc.riptions at your visit to Medicover, during a telemedical consultation or chat communication. You can also order an e-Presc.ription in Medicover OnLine.
How to order and download an e-Presc.ription in Medicover OnLine?
in the Medicover OnLine app:
- Log in to the Medicover OnLine app. If you do not have a password to the app yet, you can get it in a few simple steps using a secure internet banking system (currently available at PKO BP, Pekao S.A., ING Bank Śląski, mBank, Getin Noble Bank S.A.; other large banks will soon be added). Just go to medicover.pl and click "Collect password".
- Select "Drugs and presc.riptions" in the "Health" tab, or select "Order a presc.ription" from the side menu.
- If you want to order the same e-Presc.ription as before, go to the "e-Presc.riptions" tab and press "Order again" at the item of your choice. If you need an e-Presc.ription for another medication, please click the "New order" button or just go to the "Drugs" tab and select the item you need. Then press the "Order an e-Presc.ription" button.
- Confirm your order and the details about your health condition. Next, press the "Order an e-Presc.ription" button. When the doctor issues your e-Presc.ription, you will receive an SMS notification.
How to check the code of an e-Presc.ription?
- Log in to the Medicover OnLine app.
- Select " Drugs and presc.riptions" in the "Health" tab, or select "Order a presc.ription" from the side menu.
- The "e-Presc.riptions" tab should include the last issued e-Presc.ription. Next to it there is a four-digit code. You can also download the e-Presc.ription to your phone by pressing the "Download" button.
by calling the Customer Contact Centre at +48 500 900 500:
If the e-Presc.ription was ordered through the Customer Contact Centre:
- Wait for an SMS confirmation that your e-Presc.ription has been issued. When the doctor issues the e-Presc.ription, the SMS is immediately sent to the telephone number specified in the patient’s profile in the Medicover database.
- Check the four-digit code mentioned in the SMS.
You can dispense your e-Presc.ription at any pharmacy – you do not need a printed presc.ription. All you need to do at the pharmacy is to give your PESEL number and the four-digit access code mentioned in the e-Presc.ription.
If you use your passport and do not have a PESEL number, you need to pick up a printout of the e-Presc.ription at a Medicover Centre reception desk.