You can buy and book an appointment for a private consultation or examination directly at our online shop www.medistore.com.pl
How can I make an appointment?
How can I check the prices of services at Medicover centres?
You can find out about the prices of our healthcare packages at our online shop www.medistore.com.pl.
You can find out about the prices of private consultations and examinations also by calling our MediStore department at 500 900 550.
How can I check which doctors are working for Medicover?
Does Medicover work with the National Health Fund (NFZ)?
Medicover collaborates with the National Health Fund (NFZ) in the following fields:
- selected hospital services provided in the Medicover Hospital.
- fast oncology treatment in the Medicover Hospital
You can call the Medicover Hospital NFZ Helpline at 500 900 543
- from Monday to Thursday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- on Fridays – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
How can I check the current list of medical centres?
How do I find driving directions to Medicover centres?
You can consult the current list of Medicover centres and partner facilities on this page.
Select a centre and click its name. You will be redirected to a page with information on the selected centre, including a map with driving directions.
What information do I need to have to book an appointment?
Before you make your first appointment through our Customer Care, please make sure to have the following ready:
- your personal identification number (PESEL);
- your telephone number and e-mail address for contact;
- your home address and correspondence address.