You can buy and book an appointment for a private consultation or examination directly at our online shop www.medistore.com.pl
How can I make an appointment?
How can I check the prices of services at Medicover centres?
How can I check which doctors are working for Medicover?
Does Medicover work with the National Health Fund (NFZ)?
Medicover collaborates with the National Health Fund (NFZ) in the following fields:
- selected hospital services provided in the Medicover Hospital.
- fast oncology treatment in the Medicover Hospital
You can call the Medicover Hospital NFZ Helpline at 500 900 543
- from Monday to Thursday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- on Fridays – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
How can I check the current list of medical centres?
How do I find driving directions to Medicover centres?
You can consult the current list of Medicover centres and partner facilities on this page.
Select a centre and click its name. You will be redirected to a page with information on the selected centre, including a map with driving directions.
What information do I need to have to book an appointment?
Before you make your first appointment through our Customer Care, please make sure to have the following ready:
- your personal identification number (PESEL);
- your telephone number and e-mail address for contact;
- your home address and correspondence address.