Services offered in the Medicover Hospital are available to fee-for-service patients, patients who have Medicover cards or who are covered under the National Health Fund or medical insurance of other insurance companies.
Below you will find information on the insurance policies which are accepted in our hospital. You will also learn about the admission to the hospital.
CONSULTATIONS AND DIAGNOSTICS
Make an appointment with a valued specialist or schedule a diagnostic test at a convenient time.
- Call 500 900 900 – our call centre consultants will be pleased to help you schedule an appointment and will answer your questions.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to us: our Emergency Department is open day and night.
The Medicover Hospital accepts as a non-cash settlement the following insurance cards: BUPA, AXA, CIGNA, VANBREDA, BALT ASSISTANCE. Please let us know that you request a non-cash settlement and be sure to have your insurance card and personal identity card with you.
Patients holding policies of the following insurance companies are welcome in our hospital:
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- Axa PPP Healthcare
- Ap Companies
- Aetna MOFA
- Ihi Denmark
- Bupa International
- Bupa Latin America
- International SOS
- Cigna International
- CrossBorder Health Partners
- MAI Medial Administrators International
- MetLife Alico
- Europ Assistance
- EuroAlarm Assistance Prague
- Eurocross Assistance
- Mobility Saint Honore
- Mondial Assistance
- European Union Joint Sickness Insurance Scheme
- MSH International
- GMC Services
- Emergency Assistance Japan
- China SOS
- VYV International
Do you have a health insurance plan with one of the above-mentioned companies and you would like to undergo treatment in the Medicover Hospital?
ADMISSION TO THE HOSPITAL STEP BY STEP
- Call 500 900 900 to schedule a qualification visit with a chosen specialist from the Medicover Hospital.
2. Remember to bring your test results and a referral for hospitalization if you have one with you.
3. During a visit in the Consulting Centre, the doctor will analyse your condition and inform you about different treatment methods as well as potential risks connected with the treatment. The doctor will decide with you on the necessary tests, procedures and the course of hospitalization. If you decide to undergo a procedure or a surgery in our hospital, the doctor will issue a hospital treatment qualification card.
4. As the next step, make an appointment with the anaesthesiologist. During the consultation the doctor will take your medical history which will help choose the best method of anaesthesia (types of anaesthesia).
5. After the visit qualifying for hospital treatment, please see a Hospital Care Coordinator who will show you around the hospital and explain the terms of admission and hospital stay as well as the rules of payment.
6. At this stage, you will be asked to sign a contract (agreement - children, agreement - adults, agreement - delivery).
7. Once the contract has been signed, you will be asked to pay a cash deposit (no later than 3 days prior to the date of your admission) or your documents will be forwarded to the American Clinic Warsaw to organize a guarantee of payment for hospitalization.
8. Then, please wait until the date of your procedure or surgery, which will be confirmed by your Hospital Care Coordinator.
9. On the date of your discharge, you will be asked to pay the rest of your hospitalization costs. Payments can be made by cash or card. Any excess payment will be returned according to your instructions.
10. After being discharged from the hospital, you are entitled to one follow-up visit free of charge.