If so, you may be able to use Medicover Hospital services at NO COST !
If you are covered by one of the companies listed below it is possible you can use Medicover Hospital's cashless system where we bill the insurance company directly.
For medical services** in the Outpatient Clinic we honour:
For full list of out patient services click here: https://www.medicover.pl/en/medicover-hospital/consultations/
For hospitalisation and childbirth services we accept patients with insurance policies of the following companies:
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- Axa PPP Healthcare
- Ap Companies
- Aetna MOFA
- Ihi Denmark
- Bupa International
- Bupa Latin America
- International SOS
- Cigna International
- CrossBorder Health Partners
- MAI Medial Administrators International
- MetLife Alico
- Europ Assistance
- EuroAlarm Assistance Prague
- Eurocross Assistance
- Mobility Saint Honore
- Mondial Assistance
- European Union Joint Sickness Insurance Scheme
- MSH International
- GMC Services
- Emergency Assistance Japan
- China SOS
- VYV International
If your insurance company is not listed, contact us and your insurer so that we can try to arrange cashless services for you.
THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING, WHAT DO I DO NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
3 EASY WAY TO REACH US
- Call +48 500 900 900 – Our staff will be happy to book your appointment and answer any questions
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the International Patient Services Reception Desk at Medicover Hospital located in Warsaw, Poland
I HAVE MADE MY APPOINMENT, WHAT NEXT?
- Please arrive at the International Desk in the Medicover Hospital 15 minutes before the appointment.
- Bring your insurance card or payment guarantee issued by the Insurance Company, valid ID ( passport or driver’s license ), valid credit card.
- As a guarantee, we require your consent to share medical data with insurance companies and to charge your credit card. You will receive forms to complete at the reception desk. The information provided on the form will be strictly confidential.
- We will make a copy of your insurance card/payment guarantee and keep it in your medical records along with your consent to share medical data with the insurance company and consent to charge your payment card.
- If there is a co-payment, we will charge your credit card once your insurer sends us the information about payment.
- If the claim is rejected by the insurance company, we will inform you of the need to pay the outstanding amount.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY VISIT OR HOSPITALIZATION?
Once you are enrolled in the cashless program by completing the steps above, Medicover will submit the bill directly to the insurance company. The insurance company will pay us directly.
Please note that insurance plans may vary, so co-payments or surcharges may apply. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
1. Will I have to pay anything?
You will pay for only that part of the cost of treatment that is not covered by the insurance company in accordance with your benefit plan.
For example, if your insurance covers 80% of the cost of a visit costing PLN 475, Insurer will pay 380 PLN, and you will pay us only the remaining 95 PLN.
The amount of payments and refunds depend on the terms of your insurance policy.
Contact your insurance company to get detailed information on the amount of the deductible or co-payment if applicable.
2. Can Medicover Hospital check if I can use the cashless services under my policy?
Medicover Hospital cannot check the scope of services and limits. For this information contact your insurer directly.
3. Can I use a single payment guarantee to pre-pay for future visits/examinations?
No, we can only bill for services that have already taken place and which are strictly defined in the payment guarantee from your insurance company.
4. Why do insurance companies provide different coverage to different members?
Each plan is individual. Insurance companies can have many different plans; that is standard insurance practice.
5. What if my plan covers 100% of costs?
In that case you do not have to pay anything.
6. Will I receive a receipt for the co-payment?
We will charge your credit card for the remaining amount due to deductible or co-payment if applicable. We will help with billing issues you may face. Contact us anytime, we are here to help