Your child is often defected by germs and catches an illness? Frequent infections might be caused by inborn lack of immunity.
If your child...
- attends a crèche, kindergarten or school
- is often ill for a long time
- is often on antibiotics as part of the treatment for upper respiratory tract infections
...order the “Immunity Plus” package - to assess your child’s health and boost the immune system!
The “Immunity Plus” Medical Check-Up for Children is an offer dedicated to children aged 3-18. It aims to provide a comprehensive assessment and strengthen your child’s immune system.
For your convenience, the provision of services within a medical check-up is coordinated - all the tests and consultations can be fulfilled during only two appointments in the Medicover Centre.
Benefits For Your Child:
- comprehensive assessment of the immune system
- the possibility to detect autoimmune diseases, including serious blood disorders (anaemia, leukaemia)
- obtaining medical recommendation on how to boost your child’s immunity in a manner that it suitable for his/her health
- if the physician’s recommendations are observed, it is possible to reduce the incidence of diseases in your child’s future
- vaccinations that boost the immunity of your child
Check-up validity period: 3 months from the date indicated in the order confirmation.
Scope of the check-up:
- blood tests:
- complete blood count
- testing for immunodeficiency: Immunoglobulin A – IgA, Immunoglobulin G – IgG, Immunoglobulin M – IgM
- a detailed medical history survey and risk assessment for congenital immunodeficiencies
- medical examination
- consultation of test results and the survey by an immunologist, who sends his/her opinion with recommendations directly to a paediatrician, without engaging parents and their children
- consultation by a paediatrician, who discusses the test results and recommendations from an immunologist as well as indicates what should be done to improve your child’s immunity
- counselling on boosting your immunity
- the possibility to receive vaccinations that boost the immunity of your child, at a 20% discount - the discount applies to vaccinations against:
- influenza (Influvac vaccination)
- meningococci B (Bexsero vaccination)
- meningococci ACWY(Nimenrix vaccination)
- pneumococci (the Prevenar vaccination - a 13-valent vaccine, the Pneumo 23 vaccination - a 23-valent vaccine)
- chickenpox (Varilrix vaccination)
- tetanus/diphtheria/whooping cough (the Boostrix vaccination)
- tetanus/diphtheria/whooping cough/polio (the Boostrix polio vaccination)
You can have your check-up at one of the following Medicover Centres:
- Warszawa: Inflancka Medicover Centre, Praga Południe Medicover Centre
- Łódź: Piłsudskiego Medicover Centre
- Gdańsk: Grunwaldzka Medicover Centre
- Gdynia: Medicover Centre For Children
- Poznań: Andersa Medicover Centre
- Wrocław: Strzegomska Medicover Centre
- Katowice: Graniczna Medicover Centre
- Kraków: Podgórska Medicover Centre
- Szczecin: Malczewskiego Medicover Centre
- Lublin: Konrada Wallenroda Medicover Centre