|Basic information regarding the processing of personal data for marketing purposes|
|Data Administrator||Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw|
|Processing purposes||- marketing of own products and services [including profiling]
- marketing of Medicover Poland* products and services [including profiling]
|Legal basis for processing||Your consent|
|Rights related to data processing||- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- the right to access personal data;
- other rights referred to in the detailed information on data processing
|Data recipients||Entities processing personal data on behalf of Medicover Sp. z o. o|
Detailed information on the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- Personal Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data will be Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw (hereinafter: us). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post at the following address: Customer Service Department, Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 500 900 500
- Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. You may contact this person in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercising of rights related to data processing. You can contact the officer in the following ways:
- by post at the address: Data Protection Officer, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- by e-mail: IOD_INS@medicover.pl,
- The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services, and - if you agree - of the products and services of Medicover Poland entities.
Our marketing activities will involve sending information about products, promotions and contests, as well as conducting marketing research. We will also be profiling for marketing purposes.
We will process your personal data based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- Information on profiling for marketing purposes
Our profiling, which is an automatic assessment of certain personal characteristics pertaining to you, is based on your personal data.
Profiling helps us better understand your interests and needs regarding our products and services. Based on your profile, we will send you information tailored to your preferences in terms of the subject matter of the content, promotional, educational, and informational materials, product offerings, market and public opinion surveys, and conducting assessments that will allow us to improve our services.
We use the following data for profiling purposes: name, surname, age, gender, language, date of birth, city, facilities visited, types of purchased products, and data source. In addition, when profiling, we take into account statistical data on website behaviour, as well as preferences expressed on Medicover Poland's websites and applications.
- The period of storage of your personal data
We will store your data until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Recipients of your personal data
We will share your personal data with our suppliers, who will perform services related to the processing of personal data on our behalf, such as:
- IT service providers,
- entities processing data on our behalf,
- marketing agencies,
- research agencies.
Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
- Transferring data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the correction of your personal data,
- the right to request removal of your personal data,
- the right to request restricted processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable computer format. You can send this data to another Data Controller or request that we send your data to another Data Controller. However, we will do this only if such a transfer is technically possible.
In order to exercise the above rights, contact us or our data protection officer (contact details in points 1 and 2 above).
The right to withdraw your consent
Your personal data is processed on the basis of consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can withdraw the consent by calling the Customer Service Department at 500 900 500 or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.