Do you have a child of school age, who has already gone through all the regular medical check-ups related to vaccinations and health balance? Your child is no longer so frequently ill so you seldom visit a doctor? You have not noticed any alarming symptoms so you think your child is healthy? Make sure you are right. Book the “Healthy Pupil” Medical Check-Up.
The “Healthy Pupil” Medical Check-Up for Children is designed for children aged 6-18. It aims to provide preventative measures, ensure early detection of civilisation diseases as well as detect faulty posture and improper diet.
This product is recommended to all parents who want to make sure that their child develops in a proper manner, wish to obtain an opinion on their child’s health and find out what can be done to reduce the risk of diseases in their child for the future.
Remember: Ensure that your child has a comprehensive medical check-up performed at least once a year, because your child’s health is our priority at Medicover.
For your convenience, the provision of services within a medical check-up is coordinated - all the tests and consultations can be fulfilled during only two appointments at the Medicover Centre.
Benefits For Your Child:
- health assessment
- early diagnosis of civilisation diseases, including diabetes, heart conditions and arterial hypertension
- diagnosis of functional abnormalities and diseases of abdominal organs (e.g. the liver, the pancreas)
- identification of faulty posture (spine, knees, feet)
- diagnostics on eating disorders (overweight, underweight)
- obtaining medical recommendations concerning, e.g. further diagnostics and treatment of the abnormalities detected, recommendations concerning your diet and changes in lifestyle.
Check-up validity period: 3 months from the date indicated in the order confirmation.
You can have your check-up at one of the following Medicover Centres:
- Warszawa: Aleje Jerozolimskie Medicover Centre, Praga Południe Medicover Centre,
- Łódź: Piłsudskiego Medicover Centre
- Gdańsk: Grunwaldzka Medicover Centre
- Poznań: Andersa Medicover Centre
- Wrocław: Globis Medicover Centre
- Katowice: Graniczna Medicover Centre
- Kraków: Podgórska Medicover Centre
- Szczecin: Malczewskiego Medicover Centre
Scope of the check-up:
- urine tests
- blood tests:
- complete blood count
- lipidogram (LDL, HDL, cholesterol, triglycerides)
- TSH – thyroid hormone
- abdominal ultrasound
- pressure measurement:
- measurement of height, body mass, waist circumference, BMI calculation
- medical examination
- discussion of test results and recommendations
- counselling on disease prevention