Basic information regarding the processing of personal data
Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807
Purposes of processing
marketing of own products and services [including profiling]
Legal basis for processing
legitimate interest of the Data Controller
Rights related to data processing
the right to access personal data;
the right to object;
other rights referred to in the detailed information on data processing
Entities processing personal data on behalf of Medicover Sp. z o. o
Data from public sources, including websites and social networking sites
Detailed information on the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
1. Personal Data Controller
The administrator of your personal data will be Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw (hereinafter: we/us). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post at the following address: Customer Service Department, Medicover Sp. z o. o, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- via the contact form at www.medicover.pl
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 500 900 500
2. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact in all matters related to the processing of personal data and exercising your rights related to data processing. You can contact the Officer in the following ways:
- by post at the address: Personal data Protection Officer, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warsaw
- by e-mail: IOD@medicover.pl.
3. The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data to conduct direct marketing of our products and services in the context of the business relationship between us and the company you represent.
As part of this business relationship, we will send you invitations to meetings, information on products, promotions and contests, and carry out marketing research. We will also conduct profiling for marketing purposes.
We will process your personal data based on our legitimate interest. You can object to such processing at any time.
4. Information on profiling for marketing purposes
We use your personal data to conduct profiling, which is an automatic assessment of certain personal factors about you.
We conduct profiling in order to better understand your interests and needs regarding the products and services we offer. Based on your profile, we will tailor our messages, as well as promotional, educational, and information materials and product offers to your preferences, including market and public opinion surveys that will allow us to improve our services.
We use the following data for profiling: name, surname, age, gender, language, date of birth, city/town, and data source. In addition, when profiling, we take into account online behavioural statistics for the following websites (www.medicover.pl, www.medistore.com.pl, www.medicovergo.com, https://medicoverbenefits.pl/, https://benefity.medicover.pl/, https://sme.medicover.pl/, https://opiekamedyczna.medicover.pl/, https://raportzdrowia.medicover.pl/, https://pierwszapomoc.medicover.pl/, uslugidlafirm.medicover.pl, https://www.medicover.pl/bezpieczna-firma/), as well as social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
5. The period of storage of your personal data
We will store your information until you file an objection.6.
6. Recipients of your personal data
We will share your personal data with our suppliers, whom we commission to perform services related to personal data processing, e.g.
- IT service providers,
- marketing agencies,
- research agencies.
These entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
7. Transmitting data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
8. Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request correction of your personal data,
- the right to request removal of your personal data,
- the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used computer readable format. You can send this data to another data controller or request that we send your data to another controller. However, we will do this only if it is technically possible.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer (contact details in points 1 and 2 above.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.