You should come to the examination with a referral from the doctor.
On the day of the examination:
- On the day of the examination you should be on an empty stomach – you should not eat or drink for at least 6 hours.
- Before the examination, you should not smoke tobacco or chew gum.
- Diabetic patients are the first to be diagnosed, so that they can take medications and eat a meal after the examination.
- Medications administered orally on a regular basis should be taken after the examination.
Required information transmitted to the doctor:
- The patient should provide the documentation of the imaging examinations performed earlier and the information sheet from the hospital.
- During the examination you should notify about any sudden ailments.