You have a backache? You strain your backbone? You lead a sedentary lifestyle? Not enough exercise? Benefit from advice at our Back Pain Clinic and get rid of those unpleasant ailments.
The main causes of back pain
The cause of 85% of back pain cases is lesions related to overloading that result from sedentary lifestyle, low level of physical activity or poor posture. In most cases, eliminating such pains does not require diagnostic imaging (X-ray or MRI), pharmacological treatment or prolonged rehabilitation. What is needed is to get to know the causes of the pain and correct the posture.
Does your back hurt? Arrange a visit at the Back Pain Clinic!
In the Back Pain Clinic, we offer visits to qualified physiotherapists during which:
- you will get to know the cause of the pain,
- you will get to know how to correct your posture to shape correct habits and get rid of the pain,
- you will get instructions on exercises to be performed at home and recommendations on how to avoid pain in the future.
If the physiotherapist concludes during the interview that there are medical indications to perform further diagnostics of your pains, he or she will refer you to a medical consultation with an appropriate specialist.
If necessary, within 7-14 days from your first visit at the Back Pain Clinic, the physiotherapist shall contact you by phone to ask about how you feel and recommend possible changes in your treatment.
Consultations at the Back Pain Clinic can be used in the following Medicover Centres:
- Bielsko-Biała – Centrum Medicover Bielsko-Biała, ul. Karpacka 24
- Gdańsk – Centrum Medicover Grunwaldzka, Al. 472 A
- Gdynia – Centrum Medicover Sea Towers, ul. Hryniewickiego 6/4
- Gliwice – Centrum Medicover Gliwice, ul. Gruszczyńskiego 2/4
- Katowice – Centrum Medicover Chorzowska, ul. Chorzowska 50
- Katowice – Centrum Medicover Graniczna, ul. Graniczna 54
- Kraków – Centrum Medicover Bora Komorowskiego, ul. Bora Komorowskiego 25 B
- Kraków – Centrum Medicover Podgórska, ul. Podgórska 36
- Łódź – Centrum Medicover Piłsudskiego, Al. Piłsudskiego 3
- Poznań – Centrum Medicover Malta, ul. Baraniaka 88
- Poznań – Centrum Medicover Plac Andersa, Pl. Andersa 5
- Warszawa – Centrum Medicover Jerozolimskie, Al. Jerozolimskie 96
- Warszawa – Centrum Medicover Atrium, Al. Jana Pawła II 27
- Warszawa – Centrum Medicover Praga Południe, ul. Poligonowa 3
- Warszawa – Centrum Medicover Puławska, ul. Puławska 278
- Warszawa – Centrum Medicover Wołoska, ul. Wołoska 22
- Wrocław – Centrum Medicover Strzegomska, ul. Strzegomska 36
- Szczecin – Centrum Medicover Szczecin, ul. Malczewskiego 26
The Back Pain Clinic is available free of charge for all patients for whom rehabilitation is included in their care programme.
Practice exercises with our physiotherapist at home!
See the workouts prepared by Medicover physiotherapists that you can do at home to get rid of recurrent back pains in the future.
How to arrange a visit at the Back Pain Clinic?
- If you are our patient: through Medicover OnLine by selecting the specialisation “Back Pain Clinic”.
- If you are not our patient: buy a visit online at MediStore – click here.