We provide consultations by renowned specialists in cardiology, paediatric cardiology, hypertensiology, endocrinology, internal diseases, and neurology, as well as modern and comprehensive diagnostics.
Our professional team will advise you how to avoid cardiovascular risk factors (primary prevention), and if you already suffer from these, our specialists will use the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic measures that meet current international standards to keep you as healthy as possible (secondary prevention).
Our services include:
- Specialist consultations for adult and paediatric patients
- Qualification and preparation for cardiac procedures, cardiac surgery, and vascular procedures
- Non-invasive diagnostic evaluation:
- Resting ECG
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- ECG stress tests on a treadmill or cycloergometer
- 3- and 12-lead ECG Holter monitoring
- Blood pressure Holter monitoring
- Ultrasound of peripheral vessels
- Laboratory tests