Here at Medicover Hospital we perform a wide range of neurosurgical operations at all spinal levels. The operations are carried out by neurosurgeons with extensive expertise and in-depth knowledge of the latest surgical techniques, which is why we can safely perform most highly complex operations:
- lumbar and cervical arthroplasty (implantation of mobile disc prostheses),
- treatment of degenerative disc disease at all levels of the spine,
- spinal fixation for the treatment of degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis or primary and metastatic spinal cancer.
Minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS) is a modern method of performing operations and procedures that involves using instruments that cause minimal trauma to the tissues.
Benefits of minimally invasive methods for patients:
- less post-operative pain,
- lower risk of infection,
- decreased blood loss,
- shorter duration of stay at hospital,
- rapid convalescence and resumption of usual activities,
- smaller postoperative scars.
For more information, please call: + 48 500 900 900.