INFORMATION NOTICE – personal data processing for the purposes of establishing cooperation and for the purposes of contact by Medicover Försäkrings AB, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa
1. Personal data controller
Medicover Försäkrings AB , Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa (hereinafter: we) will be the controller of your personal data. You can contact us in the following way:
- by post, to the following address: Client Service Department of Medicover Försäkrings AB, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa
- via the contact form at www.medicover.pl
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone, at 500 900 500
2. Data protection officer
We have appointed the data processing officer. The data processing officer is a person you may contact with respect to all matters pertaining to the processing of personal data and exercising rights related to the processing of data. The inspector can be contacted in the following way:
- by post, to the following address: Data Protection Officer, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa,
- via e-mail: IOD_INS@medicover.pl.
3. Purposes of the processing and legal basis for the processing
We will process your personal data, because you have been appointed as the contact person for us by our business partner or potential business partner. Consequently, we will process your personal data in order to:
- Contact you with respect to current matters, including implementation of the contract concluded between us and your employer/entity represented by you, present proposals, accept orders and answer any questions. Data will be processed on grounds of our legitimate interests involving possibility to communicate with our business partners (i.e. their employees/collaborators).
- Defend ourselves against potential legal claims or exercise potential legal claims related to the contract with the entity you work for or you represent, i.e. our business partner, if a dispute with respect to the contract takes place. Data will be processed on grounds of our legitimate interests involving potential defence or exercise of legal claims.
- Carry out direct marketing of our products and services in the context of business cooperation between us and the company represented by you. Within the framework of this business relationship we will send, inter alia, invitations to meetings, information about products, promotions and competitions, and we will carry out marketing research. We will process your personal data based on our legitimate interests. You may object to such processing at any time.
4. Period for which your personal data will be stored
We will process your personal data for the term of the contract concluded with us by your employer/entity you represent, as well as for the period of limitation of claims under the contract or until objecting to the processing if you are the representative of a potential client.
5. Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data will be transferred to our suppliers mandated by us with services involving the processing of personal data, e.g.:
- suppliers of IT services;
- marketing agencies;
- research agencies.
These entities process data based on a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
6. Source of data
Your data were received from employees, client represented by you, as well as from public sources, including websites and social media.
7. Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
8. Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- right to object to processing of data due to particular situation;
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to request rectification of your personal data;
- right to request erasure of your personal data;
- right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- right to personal data portability, i.e. the right to receive from us personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can transmit those data to another data controller or request us to transmit these data to another controller. However, we will transmit these, only where technically feasible.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us or our data protection officer (contact details in points 1 and 2 above).
9. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, i.e. the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.