FOLLOW-UP GYNAECOLOGY CONSULTATION
You can arrange a check-up visit to your gynaecologist according to the established plan. The majority of Medicover Centres work normally. Before coming for your visit, please check the website www.medicover.pl/placowki for the latest information on working hours and the range of services available.
As we feel responsible for your health, we recommend that you stay at home and get the medical advice from your doctor over the telephone.
We encourage you to switch from a regular visit at a centre to a telephone consultation with a doctor. You can arrange such a call quickly and conveniently using the Medicover OnLine app. Just set up a specific day and time – and the doctor will call you.
During the telephone consultation, the doctor will conduct an interview and provide you with recommendations. The doctor may issue an e-Presc.ription and/or an electronic sick leave. If your condition requires a visit at our centre, you will receive a relevant e-Referral for such a specialist consultation.
However, if you decide to come to the centre, please remember about important prevention rules
Schools and kindergartens are closed now so a number of our doctors have to take care of their children. Consequently, it may be the case that we will have to cancel your visit.
If your appointment gets cancelled, we will call you to suggest another date and time for a consultation or offer telephone consultation with your doctor.
All the check-ups can be performed according to your doctor's instructions. The blood collection units at our healthcare centres work as usual. Before visiting our facility, please visit www.medicover.pl/placowki to check the updated working hours as they might have changed.
If you want to postpone the tests for a later date, please ask your doctor about it. Use the "Send a message to the doctor" option in the Medicover OnLine app (mol.medicover.pl).
When coming for your consultation at the centre, please remember about important prevention rules that we have specified in the section above (Follow-up gynaecology consultation).
You can perform the ultrasound as planned. If you have any doubts whether you can postpone it, please ask your doctor about it. Use the "Send a message to the doctor" option in the Medicover OnLine app (mol.medicover.pl).
HIGH STANDARD OF SAFETY
Out of concern for the health and safety of our patients and the protection of our staff working at our healthcare centres, we have implemented certain measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus infection spread.
At your visit to Medicover you can feel safe.
For our common safety, we have raised safety standards at our medical centres.
- At all reception desks of Medicover Centres we have introduced temperature measurements and additional medical history interviews. Any patient with higher body temperature or symptoms of infection will be immediately isolated and diagnosed by a doctor in a separate room prepared for that purpose.
- All our medical, non-medical and home visits staff are subjected to mandatory temperature measurements before they start their work. In case of an increased temperature, such an employee will not begin to perform their duties – he or she will be isolated and will leave the healthcare centre.
- Special protective screens have been set up at reception desks.
- In all reception areas and waiting rooms, special hand disinfectant has been made available to all our patients.
- We have implemented a "safe distance zone" in reception areas. We educate patients to keep a distance of 1-1.5 meters from reception staff and other patients in waiting rooms.