Medical coverage and regulations
Fainting and injuries are the most common medical occurrences that can happen during a gathering or a company event. According to the regulation, in such situations it is the organiser of the mass event who is responsible for providing medical coverage. What is the best way to ensure the safety of event participants? What to look for when choosing a partner who will provide these services?
Rescue or specialist team
Based on the needs and nature of the event, the organiser is responsible for providing the services of:
- Rescue "R" Team (at least two people with secondary medical education, including one authorised to drive emergency vehicles);
- Specialist "S" Team (a doctor plus two people with secondary medical education, including one authorised to drive emergency vehicles).
Rescue team’s equipment
Every rescue team must have an ambulance equipped in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 6 February, 2012, including: portable defibrillator, stretcher, RR monitor, a set of splints, oxygen tank, intubation kit for children and adults, and a set of dressings.
Organisation of rescue operations during the event
Additionally, medical coverage could include:
- foot rescue patrol with First Aid Kit backpacks and an AED defibrillator;
- first aid station (equipped in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 6 February, 2012, including: two patient beds, a defibrillator, an oxygen bottle, a set of splints, and a set of dressings).
Medical experience is our domain
A qualified rescue team, professional medical equipment, experience and safety - that's how our clients describe us.
Our medical coverage will provide:
- a medical coverage coordinator;
- wireless communication devices;
- uniforms for the crews for easy identification.
In recent years, we provided medical coverage at events for such companies as: Ikea, Oriflame, Ferrero, Motorola, as well as the American and French Embassies. We have an ongoing partnership with cultural institutions, including the Dramatic Theatre and the 6th Floor Theatre in Warsaw, as well as with Endemol, the entertainment programming company.
Read the testimonials from our clients:
Warszawa Wilanów district, organiser of the 2016 Skandia Marathon Lang Team cycling race
Main Events, organiser of sports and integration events,
Czersk Forest District, organiser of the 8th edition of the Foresters Volleyball Tournament
PragmatlQ Foundation, organiser of five editions of the XLPL Ekiden race
Witold Woyda Foundation, organiser of the European Cup Tournament "Witold Woyda’s Foil"
The Medicover staff will professionally and discreetly provide security and medical coverage at any company-organised event, including mass events, employee events, as well as art and cultural events - both outdoor and indoor. As part of the offer, we provide services of a highly qualified team of specialists and a state-of-the-art rescue ambulance that allows to quickly provide help in life-threatening situations.
We customise our offer according to the needs and requirements of the event organisers.
Would you like to receive an offer for medical coverage at an event? Fill out the form with the following information:
- duration of the event (number of hours)
- event location
- expected number of guests/participants
- describe the type of event (availability of alcohol, dangerous games)
 The Safety of Mass Events Act of 20 March 2009.