We hereby announce that another communication release (no. 6) for travellers was posted on 26/01/2020 on the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate’s (GIS) website, www.gis.gov.pl. GIS is announcing the cancellation of flights and the stoppage of public and long-distance transport in Wuhan and other regions of China.
The Chief Sanitary Inspector does not recommend travelling to regions of South-East Asia.
At the same time, it is recommended that people travelling around China should:
- avoid public, crowded places;
- unconditionally avoid close contact with sick people, especially those with symptoms of respiratory diseases;
- avoid visiting markets and/or bazaars or other places where live or dead animals and birds can be found;
- avoid contact with animals, their excrements and faeces;
- strictly observe the principle of hygiene of the hands, regularly wash their hands with water and soap or disinfect them with an alcohol-based agent;
- observe the principle of hygiene with food – eat only in certain places, only drink bottled water.
In view of the rapidly changing epidemiological situation related to the spreading of diseases caused by the coronavirus, we recommend that all interested parties should follow the current GIS communications published at www.gis.gov.pl.
We shall keep updating the information on this topic on our website.
For more information, please visit the GIS website https://gis.gov.pl/aktualnosci/komunikat-nr-6-dla-podrozujacych-26-stycznia-2020-r/
More details about coronaviruses: https://www.medicover.pl/o-zdrowiu/koronawirusy-co-to-jest-jak-sie-ochronic,6700,n,192