The event is organized to mark the XXIV World Diabetes Day - to build awareness of the importance to our health both of the quality and quantity of food and of physical activity. Type 2 diabetes - 90% of all diabetes cases – can be prevented.This year, participants will run in two teams in two circles – the symbols of the fight against diabetes. The total distance covered by each team will be translated into donations split proportionally between two charities: the Diabeciaki Foundation “Pomoc Młodym Diabetykom” (“Helping Young Diabetics”) in Łódź and the Diabetes Clinic at the Institute of Mother and Child in Warsaw.Like last year, the run will be a Silent Disco – music and the run leader will be heard through headphones worn by each runner. Along with their runners pack, participants can get painted up with reflective paints and use the on-site photo tent. In addition, there will be a competition for the best costume during the run. It promises to be a colourful, sporty, musical, charitable and fun night run!The run takes place on Pl. Piłsudskiego in Warsaw. It starts at 00.24 and lasts 24 minutes.Timetable:
- 22:30-23:30 - collection of the runner packs, photos and painting
- 23:30-00:24 - warm-up on a run track
- 00:24-00:48 - Start - II PoZdro Great Night Run (after the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier)
- 00:48-01:15 - Results
- Registration fee: min. 30 PLN. Higher donations very welcome. All entry fees will be donated to our two chosen charities.
- The registration form is available at The number of places is limited to 600