You can schedule an appointment when your doctor has issued an e-Referral for you.
List of tests/examinations that you can book yourself through the Medicover OnLine app:
- ultrasound: thyroid, abdominal, breast, urinary tract
- spirometry, spirometry with diastolic test
- skin prick tests: single determination, inhalation panel, food panel, inhalation and food panel
List of tests available at the collection station without an appointment
- blood test
- urine test
- stool test
At selected Medicover Centres, tests/examinations for children are available by appointment only. They can be booked by calling the Customer Contact Centre at +48 500 900 500 or through Medicover OnLine.
How to book a cytological examination:
- please book an appointment with a gynaecologist at a Medicover Centre for a specific day and time using the Medicover OnLine application or by calling the hotline at +48 500 900 500, or
- book an appointment with a midwife at a Medicover Centre for a specific day and time using the Medicover OnLine app or by calling the hotline at +48 500 900 500. When booking the appointment through the Medicover OnLine app, please select the "Cytology" schedule.
All other tests can be booked by calling the Customer Contact Centre at +48 500 900 500