X-ray is one of the most effective methods of diagnosis and treatment planning for various types of diseases and abnormalities of bones and joints of upper limbs. Radiological diagnostics allows to determine the exact origin of pain – it is irreplaceable in rheumatology, orthopaedics and during the rehabilitation process.
Do you suffer from elbow pain? Or perhaps you have problems with your shoulder? Do not hesitate! X-ray examination can determine:
- congenital malformations,
- fractures and dislocations of bones and joints,
- rheumatoid lesions appearing in the joints,
- bone age,
- bone necrosis,
- bone crushing,
- the presence of cancerous tumours.
The Medicover Hospital clinics are equipped with the most modern apparatus, so recognition and diagnosis are much faster. Digital radiological imaging reduces the absorption of X-rays by patients, therefore study is safe and less invasive. Moreover, quality of images obtained is very high, so that the picture enables to help in choosing right treatment method.
At the Medicover Hospital, we perform an upper limb X-ray, including:
- humerus, radial, elbow, wrist and hand and phalanges,
- sternoclavicular joint, acromioclavicular joint, shoulder joint, elbow joint, humeroulnar joint, humeroradial joint, radioulnar joint, elbow joint, wrist joint.