Nasal surgery is a surgical procedure aimed to restore the nasal patency and drainage and obtain adequate ventilation of the sinuses.
The minimally invasive procedures we perform in the field of sinus surgery, nasal septum and snoring have a low risk of complications.
Nasal surgery performed with this method lasts up to 2 hours, and the patient may leave the hospital on the day of the procedure. List of treatments carried out at Medicover Hospital:
- Endoscopic surgery of paranasal sinuses
- Endoscopic functional operation of paranasal sinuses with correction of nasal septum
- Endoscopic surgery of nasal septum
- Correction of nasal turbinates
- Removal of nasal abscess or hematoma
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus SurgeryCorrection of nasal septum under general anaesthesia
- Correction of nasal septum and nasal turbinates
- Rinsing paranasal sinuses with Hydrodebrider