The laboratory is located on hospital premises. In urgent cases, a physician can quickly obtain results and administer appropriate treatment.
The blood collection facility operates 24 hours a day and is available to everyone.
The diagnostic centre performs laboratory tests in the following areas:
- analytical tests to determine, amongst others, the blood cell count, electrolyte concentrations and cholesterol levels
- allergy tests: food panels, inhalation and mixed tests
- bacteriological tests (inoculation)
- tumour markers – diagnostic tests for cancer
- serological examinations – testing for blood group, antibodies in pregnant women
- biochemical tests – testing the level of enzymes, hormones, proteins, electrolytes and trace elements in the body:
- diagnostics of anaemia
- diagnostics of thyroid diseases
- diagnostics of diabetes
- diagnostics of infections
- diagnostics of conditions affecting the blood and the hematopoietic system – haematological tests and blood coagulation parameters:
- biopsy and histopathological assessment of the bone marrow
- biopsy and histopathological assessment of the lymph node
- trepanobiopsy with histopathological examination of the bone marrow
- tests of sexual and metabolic hormones
- the NIFTY test – a genetic non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT) of the new generation, which determines the risk of trisomy 21, 18 and 13 in the foetus
- the HARMONY test – a method used to assess the risk of chromosome aberrations, which helps to determine the sex of the foetus and analyse the condition of sex chromosomes (X, Y).