About the Clinic
The Gynaecology Clinic of the Medicover Hospital offers a full range of medical services – from prevention tests/examinations to complex surgical procedures. We treat common female reproductive system diseases and conditions, as well as gynaecological problems occurring in girls.
Our doctors are gynaecology, obstetrics and gynaecological oncology specialists. We specialise in advanced laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, which involves the radical removal of all visible lesions from the pelvis and abdominal cavity.
Our patients are offered comfortable conditions of stay, safe procedures and proper care provided by doctors and a team of midwives and nurses. We have an operating theatre with the state-of-the-art equipment making it possible for doctors to perform the most complex operations in all gynaecological diseases, including gynaecological oncology. The use of minimally-invasive surgery methods ensures a shorter hospital stay and early return to normal activities, reduction of pain after the surgery and minimisation of the risk of surgical site infections.
We take a team approach to our patients, i.e. many specialists are involved in their treatment. The team of gynaecologists is supported by other specialists, including in particular oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, urologists and pathologists. Thanks to their constant cooperation, exchange of knowledge and experience, we ensure quick and accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
Scope of activity
At Medicover Hospital, our specialists perform a wide range of gynaecological procedures, including the following:
- Surgical treatment of endometriosis
- Surgical treatment of uterine fibroids
- Removal of the uterus (hysterectomy): laparoscopic, abdominal or vaginal
- Isthmocele (uterine niche) surgery
- Surgical treatment of pelvic organ prolaps (sacrocolpopexy/sacrovaginopexy/promontofixation)
- Surgical treatment of urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts
- Aesthetic gynaecology
- Gynaecological surgery using the da Vinci surgical robot
As part of outpatient surgical treatment, we perform the following procedures:
- Dilation and curettage
- Bartholin’s gland surgery
- Removal of polyps
- Cervical conization and electroconization
- Treatment of urinary incontinence with Bulkamid
We also perform comprehensive prevention tests/examinations and diagnostic procedures to diagnose cancer at an early stage of its development (endoscopy, laparoscopy, colposcopy), verify abnormal cervical smear results and perform cancer surgery.
Gynaecological diagnostic tests/examinations:
- Sonovaginography – diagnosis of endometriosis
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Menstrual disorders
Contact us to learn more about our offer and get more details
Call 500 900 900
or fill in the form – and we will call you back.
Why is it worth choosing the Gynaecology Clinic of the Medicover Hospital:
- we constantly monitor the quality of our services to ensure the highest level of safety for our patients.
- a team of qualified doctors and midwives ensures the safety of our patients round the clock
- we have an on-site Intensive Care Unit (ICU) which increases the safety of stay. In the event of complications requiring intensive treatment, many centres transport patients to another, usually public, multi-profile hospital
- we have comprehensive diagnostic facilities, including computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy unit and analytical laboratory
- we are committed to quality – we are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001 (information security) certified and have the Ministry of Health’s accreditation awarded by the Health Care Quality Monitoring Centre. In 2014, the Medicover Hospital received the Best International Hospital Poland award from the International Health Commission
- we have the “Szpital bez bólu” [“Hospital without pain”] certificate awarded by the Polish Association for the Study of Pain in cooperation with the Polish Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Association of Polish Surgeons, Polish Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians and Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology. It is awarded to facilities that meet specific quality criteria for postoperative and chronic pain relief
- patients are offered single rooms, double rooms and a suite (all with a bathroom and free Wi-Fi)
- throughout their entire stay, patients are under the care of the Hospital Care Coordinator who is available for them for all formal matters