Why are so many children such poor eaters? The most common reason is that a lot of parents strive too much to ensure that their children eat well. However, there are children whose health problems result in weight disturbances.
If you think that your child is gaining too little weight, perform the screening tests offered by our hospital in order to exclude the following conditions:
- conditions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- malabsorption syndrome;
- food allergies and intolerances;
- deficiencies of essential nutrients;
- infection-related causes – parasitic, bacterial or viral infections;
- hormonal and metabolic disorders.
If you suspect that your child’s weight problems may be pathological in nature, take advantage of our package. A consultation with a specialist can be booked by calling the following number – 500 900 900.
The price of the package (PLN 2,200) includes tests and examinations, consultations and 12-hour hospitalisation of the child.
The physicians conducting the diagnostic programme: Violetta Wojno MD and Maciej Dądalski MD.