European standards of treatment, modern dental offices and experienced doctors with a group of highly qualified specialists with over 1,800 implant surgeries and more than 1,600 surgical procedures make us stand out from the crowd.
For 20 years we have been proving that we know how to treat and care for beautiful smiles of our patients.
We offer a full range of dental care for children and adults, including:
- defect treatment, including root canal therapy;
- deciduous and permanent teeth extraction;
- orthodontic treatment – permanent and removable braces;
- scaling, sandblasting, fluoridation;
- gum and periodontal disease treatment;
- prosthetic treatment;
- implant placement;
- dental surgery;
- diagnostic radiology.
The offer is available for both Medicover subscribers as well as patients who do not have a Medicover card.
Professionally and with a smile
The professionals who work in our offices have got smiles on their faces because we know that nice atmosphere during a visit eliminates any reason for stress.
All patients are provided with:
- high quality dental treatment;
- treatment with general anaesthesia (on demand);
- modern technology and the best filling materials;
- sterility of the procedures performed;
- a team of highly qualified and experienced specialists in dentistry;
- offices and waiting areas for children;
- 24/7 dental emergency – Hot Line Medicover: 500 900 999.
We know how important it is for patients not to feel any pain during the treatment. For this reason, regardless of the age of a patient, we try to create a very pleasant atmosphere during the visit, which eliminates all reasons to stress. During dental treatment we use special techniques and modern technology to ensure that the procedures are completely painless for our patients.
General anaesthesia treatment
For patients with dental fear symptoms – panic, irresistible fear of dental treatment – we can offer treatment under full anaesthesia.
Under such anaesthesia we can perform surgical procedures or implant treatment and also conservative, root canal or prosthetic treatment.
* The service is provided at Medicover Centres in Warsaw. Details are available at the centre’s front office or by calling 500 900 500.
See how to supplement missing teeth
In an emergency, we provide quick and professional help through dental emergency Hot Line Medicover 500 900 999 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To make an appointment please call 500 900 500 or fill out the contact at the top of the page.