Patient's Portal - Medicover OnLine
Wherever you are – at home, at work, on vacation –with just a few clicks, thanks to Medicover OnLine, you can quickly and comfortably:
- schedule or cancel an appointment
- learn about your test results
- order a prescription
- clarify any doubts after a consultation, using the option „Ask a doctor”
- ask for a contact with a nurse – care coordinator
- consult with a doctor on-line via a regular or a video chat
Other Medicover OnLine contents:
- Patient’s Guide – hints on how to receive help in the case of various health needs, e.g. sudden illness, injury, vaccinations, general health examinations
- list of completed visits
- list of prescribed drugs and their dosage
- doctors’ schedules
- possibility to pay the premium on-line (for persons having a medical package in the form of an individual insurance)
News from Medicover
In the ”News from Medicover” section we will inform you about new services and medical centres. Thanks to that, you will be up to date on how we are constantly improving for you.
Here you and your loved ones can find a set of useful tools and advice thanks to which you will know how to care for your health and use availablemedical care services.
Get More With Us Zone
With you and your loved ones in mind, we will regularly present special offers prepared by us and our Partners. You will receive attractive discounts for selected services not covered by your Medicover Benefit Plan, as well as for services offered by our Partners: fitness clubs, SPA centres, dance schools and other.
Logging in to Medicover OnLine
To use all the functionalities and benefits available in Medicover OnLine, you should log in to the full version of the system. If you don’t have the password to the system yet, collect it at the reception desk at any Medicover Centre.
It is also possible to log into the simple version of the system using your Personal Identity Number (PESEL).