Medicover dental care is kept at the highest level.
At Medicover Dentistry for over 20 years now we have been proving that we know how to treat and care for the beautiful and healthy smiles of our patients. Our European standards of treatment, state-of-the-art equipment and experienced doctors make us stand out from the crowd. Our dentists are highly qualified specialists with experience in performing the total of over 1,800 implant surgeries and more than 1,600 surgical procedures.
At our 70 Medicover Dentistry centres throughout Poland, we offer comprehensive dental care for adults and children. We believe in an individual approach to the patient and we tailor each treatment to their needs.
We begin every visit with a comprehensive diagnosis of the patient, carried out in examination rooms equipped with modern technology (i.e. computed tomography system, pantomogram and digital cephalostat), and respond to questions and concerns on an ongoing basis.
At Medicover Dentistry we understand the importance of a beautiful and healthy smile, so our offer to Medicover patients, as well as patients who are not covered by a Medicover healthcare plan, includes the following services:
- implantology and prosthetics;
- dental surgery;
- periodontology (periodontal disease);
- paediatric dentistry;
- conservative dentistry;
- hygienisation (scaling, sandblasting, fluoridation);
- treatment of cavities, including root canal therapy;
- teeth whitening;
- diagnostic radiology.
Professionally and with a smile
At our centres we treat our patients professionally and with a smile because we know that a pleasant atmosphere eliminates stress. To all our patients we provide:
- a team of highly qualified and experienced dentists;
- painless treatment under general anaesthesia supervised by an anaesthetist;
- modern technologies and the best filling materials;
- guaranteed required sterility standards during procedures;
- treatment rooms and waiting areas designed for children;
- 24/7 emergency dental services.
We know how important painless treatment is to our patients, so regardless of age we try to create a pleasant atmosphere at our clinics to help eliminate any stress. During dental procedures we use special techniques and modern technology to ensure completely painless treatment for the patient.
Treatment under general anaesthesia
For patients experiencing dentophobia or fear of dental procedures, we can offer treatment under general anaesthesia supervised by an anaesthetist. This type of anaesthesia may be used for surgical or dental implant procedures, as well as conservative, endodontic or prosthetic treatments.
* This service is available at Medicover Centres in Warsaw. For more detailed information, please contact a Medicover Centre reception desk or call 500 900 500.
Emergency dental services
In emergencies, we provide quick and professional help through our emergency dental services Medicover Hot Line 500 900 999 (day and night – 7 days a week).
To book a dental appointment please call 500 900 603 or fill out the contact form.